10. The kids are right now inviting me to their first "Garage sale." How much money do you think I should bring with to spend to re-buy the things I've already purchased?
9. Sylvie is telling me "Mommy, when I cough, there is somebody in here (pointing to her neck) and I have to go with Nan to put lotion on." Key point here: with Nan. The other day she went to put the lotion on by herself. A lot of lotion.
8.Logan's nose is so stuffy it's really hard to breathe. He keeps talking about his new McD's toys named "Shep" "Georgia" and "Cooper" and it sounds like another language.
7. We had a 4 am wake-up call the other morning where Logan told us his tummy hurt. Only to spill the contents of his tummy in the tub a bit later. Whew, tubs are easy to clean.
6. And then he spilled the rest of the contents of his tummy on the couch later. Which soaked through the sheet I had so carefully placed on there.
5. He may have caught that tummy bug from Sylvie because she blessed the same couch a few days prior. Twice. And the computer chair. And my face.
4. In a quick bathroom trip Logan decided to reach into the trash can and touch a razor that was thrown away there. And slice his finger. He was upset about the cut. But more upset about the Dora bandaids he was forced to wear. Daddy brought home Sponge Bob bandaids and I haven't heard any "it hurts" complaints since.
3. My husband's office had a big layoff which they called "Black Wednesday." Thank goodness he still has a job. So far.
2. The dog has needed some tune-ups and we got her to the vet. Now she's getting a haircut. Thanks goodness. It will cost more than the haircut I desperately need as well and should really try to fit in this weekend.
1. It's still way too cold for my taste. I am really anxious for spring. But being inside with sick kids, the house has stayed pretty clean. And organized. I think it helps that Logan hasn't wanted to draw all day long. And every linen in my house has been washed. Some twice. Do you think the couch would fit in the washing machine? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ugh, vomiting. So, so icky--I'm sorry it's been a rough week! But maybe at least you found some "garage sale" bargains. ;)
I hope everyone's feeling better by now - doesn't sound like a fun week at all! I'm glad your husband still has a job. Scary times.
Post a Comment