Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 4- Magic Kingdom Round 2


What can I say, Disney World in all of its glory is fantastic. We hit most of the major rides and attractions. Which is a bit accomplishment with a group of 8! Some of the highlights include....

*Sylvie met the real Ariel. We happened upon the line to meet her and geared up with cameras and backup because Sylvie has decided she is brave enough for scary rides but not brave enough to meet the characters. We both sat alongside Ariel as she discussed very important things like how long Sylvie has had her fins and how to avoid the Sea Witch. Sylvie’s life’s dreams are now complete:)

*Breakfast with the characters. We came away with full bellies, a group photos with all of us having eyes wide open, and a whole bunch of pictures with the characters. I love that they are not huge beings, the characters are very sweet, funny and loveable. Logan really enjoyed getting autographs.

*Sylvie’s first roller coaster. I think it was called the “Barn-twister” or something. The boys dragged Logan on. He was quite upset and really did not enjoy it. Sylvie decided, a bit later, that yes, we must go on the roller coaster. So we did. And she freaked out a bit after that first drop. And when we got off she told me “I only closed my eyes to watch the movies behind my eyes for a bit” and “I like roller coasters, but I do not want to ever go on them again.”

*The fireworks show. How could you not love it, it’s fantastic every time and the music moves everyone. Sylvie was so sweet, she saw Tinkerbell and held her flashing, glowing Tinkerbell toy up as high as she could, like a beacon for Tink to look down upon and know that she, a princess herself, was here watching. Logan found a Mickey Mouse Light Saber and thoroughly enjoyed all of his new toys that Daddy is now playing with alongside him.

















No comments: