'Princess Milk' from my explanation. Sylvie had a weird lactose intolerance where she handled cheese, dairy and milk-based formula but had a hard time with rashes and spitting up when it came to milk. So she stayed with Enfamil for older kids for awhile. She clung to drinking it from a bottle, so it took awhile until she would willingly switch to milk (didn't like the taste after her tummy was ok with it) and it took awhile until she was ready to give up the bottles.
So one day in Target I made a deal with her. I would mail the bottles to the babies and she could get 4 new Princess sippy cups. Deal made. From then on, all milk became known as "Princess Milk" when it was served in a princess sippy cup.
Nowadays we differentiate between princess milk (white) and chocolate milk. Logan calls it princess milk in front of Sylvie, but he knows it is white milk and was giving her a hard time about calling it princess milk at dinner.
So Sylvie decided to explain. "I know it's not really a princess milk. It's white milk. But it's a special white juice made just for princesses. That's why I call it 'Princess Milk.'"
Works for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment