Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 7- The last full day


We split up again and Jorge, Logan, Sylvie and I went off to the Magic Kingdom. We got to enjoy the “It’s a Small World” ride, get one last souvenier for each kid (they LOVE the toy stores, go figure!) and a last mid-morning ice cream snack (luxury!). It was overcast and windy but we were able to get a fastpass and enjoy the Buzz Lightyear ride. I defeated Zorg mid-ride with a top score of 999999, it was pretty exciting!!!!

We headed over to Epcot for a lunch at a french restaurant. It was divine!!!! It was my favorite meal by far! They have a little animated “Ratatouille” that comes to your table and he came to speak with us, which was so much fun. He was really cute! French bread, salad, wine, red pepper sauce vegetable lasagna, and chocolate gateau. I don’t ever want to eat again because it won’t live up to that meal! Divine.

We walked around Epcot ...again...and still found things we had not seen previously. Saw the Canada and China movies and saw the Moroccan dancers again. Enjoyed the night life in Epcot for a bit before racing over to the Polynesian for dinner at 9. Er, wait, the dinner is at 8, eek! We made it in time and the luau was fabulous. The fire-dance was just surreal and both kids fell asleep dreaming of dancing I’m sure. It was the perfect last night to the vacation. Complete with a downpour. Luckily Lilia had bought ponchos for us all, and with the umbrella we brought, we stayed mostly dry. Mostly. The kids were exhausted and happy.

What a fantastic vacation we all had, and we’re kind of ready to get back to real life. Kind of:)










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there..welcome back! I enjoyed reading about your wonderful trip. I'm glad that Logan & Sylvie had such a wonderful time.