Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Logan's Soul

is so sweet. And my mom and I were discussing that I needed to write this down for posterity. Right now, at age 6, the absolute worst thing that can happen in Logan's world is for his sister to cry and be really upset. 90% of the time he ends up giving her something she has coveted all day and then goes off to corner to mourn whatever he gave away.

This little boy has to be living a second life, his soul is so sweet and he feels like he has the wisdom of 1000 years. Such a sweet, sweet boy.

1 comment:

GJ said...

He is very, very sweet. I haven't been around Logan a lot but even in the short times I have, I instantly got that impression. What an excellent quality to have in your first born! What a wonderful man he will grow up to be. Henry cries when Mia cries, but I think it's more like when one dog barks, all the others do. They don't know what's going on but they don't want to be left out! :)