I was excited to try this place as I have only been a few times. I sent a request for the pdf of their nutritional information after the fact. Here are some of my favorite highlights. No wonder people who eat a salad for lunch sometimes gain weight. And no wonder they don't publish this information in a convenient internet location.
French fries- Regular- 280 calories and 9 g fat
Nachos- 442 calories and 52 grams of fat (Good thing you split this one right?)
Ballpark Sampler- 1347 calories and 77 grams of fat (Okay, you better be splitting this with about 50 people!)
Naked Tenders (3)- 130 calories and 6 grams of fat (Good thing this is what I ordered, I got 4)
Grilled Chicken Salad- 640 calories and 38 grams of fat (Geesh! This better include the dressing because they list ranch dressing separately as 320 calories and 30 grams of fat!)
Chicken Tender Salad- 990 calories and 68 grams of fat (Holy cow!)
Ribs- 2380 calories and 158 grams of fat!!!! (Weighs in worse than a burger!)
And what would a lunch out be without a nice big slice of
Chocolate Fudge Cake - 820 calories and 33 grams of fat.
God Bless America. Land of the Gingantic everything. Also, my favorite website to see nutritional info is www.DWLZ.com and it has weight watchers points listed at the end. If you click on "Restaurants" they list tons. Buffalo Wild Wings was not on the list. Apparently for good reason!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow. Just wow.
Hmm...interesting. There is one just about a mile from us that we frequented during both pregnancies. maybe that's why I gained 50 lbs each time???
Uuuuugh.
That is just wrong. There should be a warning on the door "if you choose to eat here you may as well just inject fat into you heart"
or "waring the description salad is not indicative of nutritional value"
Katie- that is so true! I was shocked at some of the nutritional info on some places. Did you know places like Chili's usually "butter" their buns with mayo and toast them a bit. Like we need extra mayo!
Post a Comment