Monday, November 10, 2008

"I'm Really 5 Now!"

Logan Anthony, welcome to your 5th year of life! We had one heck of a party complete with lots of fun games. Even the adults played musical chairs and helped you win! You are well loved by all and the excitement over each and every gift was great! Even some empty containers were met with "Yeah! Tontainers!" Who knew organization could be so wonderful!

I don't really want to include too many pictures because there are too many people in them to ask if they mind being posted in cyberspace. Let's just say for now, you are living, sleeping and dreaming of all the cool new toys you got and all the adventures to come!

I love you my sweet boy Logan!





























This one makes me laugh, so I had to include it, no matter how blurry. They were playing musical chairs. That's my husband with his dad on his back. Hi-larious. We also played musical chairs for my father-in-law's 50th birthday. My husband's family is definitely not boring.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Happy Birthday Logan!

Anna said...

great party, happy birthday Logan

Becky said...

Happy Birthday big boy Logan!!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Logan!