Alone with the munchkins today we went to the zoo. At 10:30 when I was planning to get going, I casually mentioned packing sandwiches and Logan had a total meltodown because he wanted Bakugan Macaroni and cheese. Since they don't sell Pokemon Macaroni (he thinks all things Japanese anime looking are that Bakugan show he saw for 5 minutes) at the zoo, might as well make it at home. So make lunch, eat, scrounge for gloves and hats and finally hit the road an hour later.
We did a lot of the indoor children's museum as it was only 37 degrees out. I was pretty incredulous to see Logan want to do the facepainting. He was such a different child last winter- no face paints, wouldn't touch the animals, freaked out by the elephant house smells, not interested in entering any reptile house except by bribe of the park. Anyway, Big Strides here! And Sylvie loves it all. Especially the dolphin show!

2 comments:
Some great pics! I'm so glad Logan has come so far--that's awesome!
your kids are so cute Kristin!! wow, can it really be 50-60 degrees warmer here than it is there? crazy!
Post a Comment