Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween in Pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

C. Beth said...

I love that pic of Sylvie...especially since I have a toddler who rarely just konks out like that. So cute!

Anna said...

is that a sleeveless princess walking around? wow, and I thought it was warm here! LOL
they're soo adorable!

Special K said...

Sylvie rarely falls asleep anymore as well. She fell asleep in the car and stayed asleep when I put her on the couch.

She had a shirt under the dress but it was sooo warm out, she wanted to get it off pronto.

forever folding laundry said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your children are adorable!! I love the name Sylvie. I'll be back! =)

Sasha said...

Precious! I wish that The Politician would go for all-out costumes like Logan does! Sylvie looks so pretty as a princess.

ND said...

Blogwalking, Sylvie is very pretty. Gutnite..

Katie said...

I love the pic of her sleeping.