Sylvie's new way to dry off her hands after washing them...... And it's finally warm enough for dresses and it's hotter than heck in the house so we had to get the fans out as well! The weather went from frigid to stifling. Where was spring?

Logan pilfered some little milk creamers from breakfast with his grandparents. Later that day I opened my fridge to find them like this.....

1 comment:
I love both of those photos! Especially Sylvie drying her hands, that's hillarious! Taylor loves to drink those little creamers when we go to restaurants, it's a special treat for her and a good bribe for me to keep her in check.
Hey! Can you send me your email? I wanted to talk to you more about my breech baby and your experience with having an external version. You can email me at: courtney798 at gmail dot com.
Post a Comment