to Single? Seriously, we need an extra mom around here. So maybe someone would like to marry into this crazy family and take on 1/3 of the responsibilities.
Grocery shopping, laundry, dishes, I've got you covered. Bills, household stuff, working as many hours as is humanly possible in this economy, Jorge has you covered.
Let's see where that leaves the gaps that we've needed help lately...
A handyman- my dad has fixed toilets and basement leaks, the stuff I really don't want to pay someone to fix
A gardener- my dad has done this. And we have some landscapers that stop by sometimes
Shuttle Mom- we need a parent to either take the children to the birthday parties they seem to have every 2 weeks, or stay home with the other child who is never invited.
Dentist Mom- Coming on the 6th visit to the dentist since December just for Sylvie alone, we need someone to either accompany her to her last visit (1 hour commute each way, horrendous schedule options) or take Logan to school and back because for some reason the only option I've had is to pull him out of school and take him along.
School Meeting Mom- Someone to come to Logan's school meetings that randomly happen at times like 1:00 pm on a Thursday afternoon. Or someone to stay with the kids, because they are not invited. We have 2 of these upcoming, for L's old school and his new school. Fun times!
Preschool Graduation Mom- I need someone to work for me so I can go shed tears that my little baby boy is growing up and will probably look absolutely adorable in a construction paper graduation cap. Even with a deadline, I need to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha! It sure would be nice to have some extra hands around to help out, wouldn't it? :-)
Post a Comment