The wheels on the bus go "Square, Square, Square...."
The babies on the bus go "Sh, Sh, Sh"
The mommies on the bus go "Wah, wah, wah...."
The people on the bus go "Up, Up, Up...."
Sylvie's Sense of Humor......
Potty humor all the way.
(Kids laughing about nothing).... Sylvie: "I hit it with my bompes!" or "I made a puma!" (not even sure how to spell that, but it's 'butt' in spanish and "fart" in spanish. I would say it is a good thing it's in another language but there are an awful lot of people in the area who also speak spanish.
Logan's Preschool Teacher's Sense of Humor
(In light of the 'Swine Flu Pandemic), I do think it was coincidental but it did get me giggling when I found it in his school bag today, right after the big page-long note about the Swine Flu..... He did ask why I kept laughing and I explained it a bit but all he heard is that something about that pig was funny (in a good way) and keeps telling people how funny it is:)

No comments:
Post a Comment