Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Grocery Lists

Mom's Grocery List
milk
butter
sugar
cereal
oatmeal
(+50 additional foods)

Logan's Grocery List
(that he asked me to make)
uvas/grapes
bananas
apples
(What can I say, the boy is a health nut at times!)

Sylvie's Grocery List
(that she asked me to make)
chocolate chips
cookies

Oh wait. Logan just came over and asked me to add something to his list.
"Something from the Dollar Store."
Gotta love it. Logan may eat healthy but he is my toy-aholic. Sylvie may eat junk, but she does not ask for toys as often. No, when she wants toys, she throws herself to the floor and screams like a banshee.

1 comment:

GJ said...

Lol! I always ask Mia what I should get at the store because I love to hear what she comes up with. Usually it's: cheese, breakfast cookies, chocolate, soynut butter. And "Sompin new", meaning, a new toy.