Logan has come forth with some big words lately....
-Recipe: "Mom, if I put butter on my rice, it's a recipe and I'm making my dinner."
-Dressing: "Mom, I don't like dressing on my carrots."
-"How much does it cost." Not a big word per-se, but he really is getting the concept of how expensive things can be, and asked how much his box of cereal cost before asking if we could get it again. My little bargain hunter!
I'm sure there are more, I'll have to write them down. But I feel like there's this huge explosion of vocabulary lately. It's so much fun!
Also, he learned a little song at school that he likes to sing before we eat like a little prayer. I love it! He reminds us to say it before we eat at home....
"Please and Thank you are words we say, when we eat together every day." So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is too cute. I just love all the different stages they get into.
I know you must be loving this Kristin, you waited a long time!
Yeah, seriously. He's in this "I think therefore I speak" stage and I find myself teaching him sometimes we must have quiet time for our mouths!!!!! But in general, I'm all for the him talking all he wants!!! His imagination also arrived, so life around here is hilarious!
Post a Comment