This year Logan was sooooooooo excited about Santa coming. Sylvie cried about Santa being in the house after I put her to bed. I reassured her I would stay downstairs and make sure he was in and out quick as a wink and did not come upstairs at all.
There was a fun get-together on the 24th for Jorge's family and then home to get ready for Santa and then bed. The 25th was awake, presents, church, and then to my family's house for lots more fun. The highlight of my parent's house was after we all opened presents my mom said we should go downstairs. There was this big row of "BIG" gifts all wrapped up and she said there was one for each of us! So Logan, Sylvie, Jamie, Bobby, Joe, Jorge and Kristin each got a big present. I think we all felt like kids again. It was so much fun!
Tally: Our favorite gifts
Jorge: Laptop Backpack, Fun gadget Digital Tire Gauge, New Suitcase, New books, new movies
Kristin: Jorge got me 2 down pillows and cases, a fleece throw for the family room, and the movie "The Women" - all perfect. From his family I got a new coffee maker, perfume and a steam mop. From my family I got paintings of the kids from my brother (so cool!), IKEA toy shelf/ bins (so I can out them away for real at night!), boots, gloves, clothes, tickets from my aunt to legoland as a family (great idea!) and we actually have a few gift cards. It was a big Christmas and I didn't expect that at all!
Logan: Transformers, Transformers, Transformers (he's in 7th Heaven!) , games, Star Wars guys, Hot Wheels racing loop-the-loop, Power Rangers- the whole Jungle Fury team, Bakugan!, and lots of other boy toys
Sylvie: FP3 Player (music with headphones), Tinkerbell flower houses and dolls, Cupcake maker (can't wait!), and a nursery to take care of her dolls (Craig's List deal!), clothes, a little puppy in a purse. And one of her favorites was a Mermaid book from my mom with her name in it and our family members. So cute!
From my parents, the kids got these cool castles you build with styrofoam tubes. Just to let you know Bobby and I assembled Sylvie's a lot faster than it took Jorge, Logan, Joe and my dad to complete Logan's playhouse. Just so you know:)
We had a fantastic blessed Christmas and it was so wonderful to be around our family.
Here are the kids getting ready for Santa! They were disagreeing about what drink Santa wanted to have with his cookies. So we left both orange juice and milk for him!

1 comment:
Oh, what a great Christmas! And I would love for you to post pictures of the paintings your brother did--what a wonderful gift.
Post a Comment