Thursday, December 11, 2008

Logan's pictures- Age 5

My sweetie has done some neat pictures of late so I thought I would share. He can write his name, albiet backwards, on things as well, but that didn't make it to the picture
Hard to see but he's finally feeling comfortable writing letters sometimes. The green sheet is a person he drew. He never liked to draw people until this year- it's so fun! On the blue page, I drew some patterns to see if he could finish them and he did! And the bottom of that page is numbers he drew. And I like the sunflower picture he made at school. So fun!


2 comments:

C. Beth said...

How fun! He's doing a great job! And you're doing a great job encouraging him, with the patterns and everything.

Becky said...

Logan's numbers look great! And, they are all the same size! That is an advanced concept in itself. His art is beautiful!