Wednesday, December 3, 2008
My Nativity
My mom's best friends made this ceramic set for me when I was born. I love it! I just told the kids the Nativity story and they listened and were very excited to unpack and set up the nativity. Christmas is on it's way! And as a side note, is anyone else shocked that this survived 32 years? Let's hope this will not be it's last year in one mostly complete set (there are a few glued-on pieces, but no devastating breaks thus far!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is adorable, and I agree--amazing it lasted this long!!
I love that one! My nativity is my favorite decoration to put up too!
Our kids do overnights with my parents once a month and when they come home we call it "PGS" or Post-grandma syndrome. It's not so much discipline, but the grandparents just do way too many fun activities in one day that home is boring in comparison!
That is great that it lasted this long. When we were kids my brother broke Joseph, so it was just Mary hangin' with the 3 wise men. We eventually did get another nativity.
Post a Comment