That Jorge has the flu. He was sick all morning and is sleeping the day away.
And what are the chances that he will give it to us. I spent the morning frantically double-cleaning every inch of our home, light switches, doorknobs, everything I can possibly think of that he would have touched. Ugh. Let's hope it's a fluke and not the flu. It's possible right? I can dream right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We just got over it here. Well, the kids are still recovering. Mike didn't get it though, even after caring for us - I was completely bed bound. He's got a bad case of TDS (tired daddy syndrome), but that's the norm lol.
My husband just got it, too (I think Wednesday or Thursday of last week is when he first got sick?). So far, the kids and I are fine and I'm hoping it stays that way. It would really stink to have the flu over Christmastime!
I hope your effort pays off and the flu or whatever it is stay away from you and the kids!
Post a Comment