I was tagged by Anna!
Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate!
Santa wrap presents or set them under the tree? Wrapping all the way. But some big presents are just there for the excitement factor.
Colored lights on tree or white? Colored, but not blinking
When do you put your decorations up? Stockings are hung, but the tree is usually 1-2 weeks before Christmas, or the next warm weekend!
What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Alcohol?
Favorite holiday memory as a child: Just the general excitement of prepping and waiting for Christmas. And waiting at the top of the stairs til the coffee was ready for mom and dad before we could go down.
And how did you learn the truth about Santa? I found all my presents with my brother and still believed. My mom had to break the news to me.
Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We used to exchange siblings gifts and get new jammies growing up. Now my husband's family Christmas is the 24th.
How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Family ornaments, lights
Snow! Love it or dread it? Each time it snows I wonder how we will still be able to carry on with our lives, how we will ever get to where we need to go, but then it clears from the roads and life is better. I LOVE watching it snow. If I can stay home.
Can you ice skate? I miss ice skating, I love it!
Do you remember your favorite gift? Dolls. My in-laws have given me some beautiful things.
What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Holiday spirit. I love stories of happy things people have done to help one another.
What is your favorite holiday dessert? Fudge!
What is your favorite tradition? Our big cousins/aunts/uncles party. We do a fun gift exchange game now and I love it!
Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving. I can hardly contain myself as the pile of presents grows downstairs!
What is your favorite Christmas Song? All of the religious ones. Oh Holy Night. Silent Night. and the Gene Autry Rudolph and Jingle bells. Traditional.
Candy canes! Yuck or yum? Yuck
Ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably! Maybe more for the kids. But not that I remember. I have used gift cards from other things to buy presents when things are tight.
If you're reading this, answer it for yourself on your blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Fun! I'm going to do this one. I have writer's block today, so it's very timely. :-)
Post a Comment