Sometimes, when you are looking around, and see too much dust does it bug the heck out of you? My computer desk is the worst offender. It collects dust so fast, I wish it could collect money instead! Would be much more productive and nice of the desk. We have had a very snowy week so the carpet, floors, and every square inch of the house has been suffering from dust, salt from the roads, slush, dirt, etc etc. Blech!
Between coming home from a playdate with Sylvie and getting Logan off the bus, I was able to use my vaccuum and go crazy on the house and floors, even some baseboards.
Boy did it feel good to get that done!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't that a great feeling? At least until the next week, when it once again looks like you haven't dusted in months. That's what I hate so much about cleaning...you get finished just in time to start all over again. :-P
Post a Comment