Friday, December 19, 2008

Sweet Baby Logan

Poor Logan. Dad headed out for an hour of alone time while I got the kids to bed with their typical routine. After books, Logan got super upset and told me he didnt' need his blankey anymore. This a a big topic that has been obsessed over for many months and it never ends good. I don't know what it is, it's like he takes out his feelings about life on Blue Blankey. He was obsessing over the fact that he no longer needs it. And I was talking to him and he said he didn't want me to work anymore. Can you say stab through the heart? Ugh, that's so hard to hear! Poor thing!

Just had to write that out. My sweet baby Logan. Still lets me snuggle with him and rock him when he's all rolled up in a towel. Still loves to tell his mommy about each inch of his life.. Still loves his mommy.

Little boys. Best thing on earth:)Hope he's happier tomorrow!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Sweet post!

C. Beth said...

:( Our kids expect us to give them EVERYTHING, and it's hard when we just can't! It sounds like you guys have such great, sweet times together though--that is affecting him positively for life. :)

Chau said...

I hope Ky-An never stop cuddling with his mommy also. ^_^